Many biopharma CI reports disseminated by the Agency are overly verbose, high-level and lack the substantive actionability required for internal usage – facilitating a seamless cascade to management & leadership.
Today’s workshop will translate classical stylistic business writing techniques including those of Strunk and White to the 21st-century biopharmaceutical CI and Strategy world.
In this workshop, we will facilitate two (2) breakouts during which “raw intelligence learnings” will be synthesized and translated into actionable CI deliverables using PowerPoint writing skills and infographic design techniques.
This Workshop is facilitated by David Alderman, President of Molekule Consulting, a global competitive intelligence and strategy consultancy dedicated to the life sciences and biopharmaceutical verticals. David has deep experience from early-development to late-lifecycle management and beyond within biopharma across the competitive landscape among myriad therapy areas, players and subject matters. David is a Subject Matter Expert on the biopharmaceutical vertical; with a particular focus on competition within branded biopharma, small molecule generics and biosimilars.
Topics we will cover:
• What are the 10 “commandments” to build a successful CI team
• What is needed to make the CI team relevant and impactful for a company
• How to recruit the best CI talent into the department and retain them
The audience can expect to be able to participate actively in the “conversation” and contribute to the program
* Advance your understanding of core Gx/biosimilar market dynamics and corresponding CI solutions
* Set up a best-in-industry Gx/biosimilar regulatory intelligence (RI) and CI tracking program
* Understand Gx / biosimilar product development and entry strategies
* Identify potential actions to optimize launches
In 2014 Dig Worldwide developed and introduced COGIntel a quick, robust and cost effective COGs benchmarking solution.
Technical Cost Modelling (TCM) , a method developed at MIT in the 1980’s has long been the gold standard in benchmarking cost-of-goods sold which is time and resource intensive with a limited shelf-life. Although not as precise as TCM, Dig Worldwide’s bespoke COGIntel method allows rapid and cost effective COG benchmarking analysis that provides “good enough” competitive intelligence for strategic decision making. Performance gaps and areas of advantage or disadvantage become visible verses forgotten.
An illustrative CAR-T case study will form an integral part of the talk to help illustrate Dig Worldwide’s methodology.
1. Evaluating physicians brand perception, usage, adoption of a recently launched product
2. Analyzing patient brand usage, social media listening for efficacy, side effects & cost
Strategic use of real-time intelligence helps decision-makers in 4 ways:
1. Evaluate target product profiles (TPP) for approved and upcoming treatment options
2. Assess unmet medical needs, time to diagnose, treatment journey and treatment switch
3. Analyse patient sentiments for targeted brand versus competitive brands
4. Visualization of unmet medical needs, prescription drivers for target brand and in-depth intelligence on competitors’ brand
Key to this session will be addressing business needs across the lifecycle, whereby participants will:
* Develop an in-depth understanding of how a diverse range of facilitated activities (Rapid Immersion, Threat Assessment and Competitor Simulations) can help deliver strategic and competitive insights within an organization
* Appreciate the importance of leveraging the outcomes of workshops to inform and direct decision making
* Receive hands-on opportunities to apply learnings to a pharma case-study in a learning environment
Using business case studies, real-life experiences and validated theory, the INOVIS team will equip you with a number of go-to techniques that can be rapidly integrated into ongoing CI Practice, whether you’re a seasoned CI professional veteran, or newer to the field.
How can we use demographic shifts to help inform new business models? How will digital disruption affect drug development and access? How are mHealth platforms shifting patients’ approaches to healthcare?
One of pharma’s most successful CI professionals reveals 5 questions you must ask at the beginning of each project to ensure:
1. A dramatic return on investment for your CI efforts
2. Be recognized for the impact you are creating in your organization
3. Increase your resources and get your next promotion
In this presentation, Salvador Carlucci clearly demonstrates how CI professionals can educate their stakeholders on how to determine the real value of competitive intelligence and how to capture that value to propel their career. Filled with inspirational stories and practical advice, make sure not to miss this presentation.
• Information management from public domain: sifting through the ‘noise’
• Using the hybrid of technology and human touch to create successful outcomes
• Case study: ASCO2021
How can CI practices mixed with artificial intelligence create trained queries & agents that hunt for solutions and problem solvers? How to ensure that all relevant global and internal data is captured?
This session uses the Intellar.com cloud-based machine learning platform to illustrate systematic discovery and predictions of unmet needs solutions & partners – without the burdens of data science.
For Pharma/Biotech/MD&D, You Can Attend Two Premier Conferences for the Price of One!
Pharma CI Europe and PMRC Europe are joining forces to bring you an extraordinary virtual experience. From June 29 – July 2, for the price of one registration- you can have exclusive access to BOTH events, covering the best of competitive intelligence and market research.
For 10+ years, industry leaders have consistently turned to Pharma CI and PMRC as the go-to forum for connecting and getting critical industry news, anchored with the strong support and participation of pharma, biotech, medical device, and life sciences decision makers. The tradition continues, but now in a virtual format.
How It Works:
Register for either Pharma CI Europe or PMRC Europe, and your registration will be valid for both events.
PMRC Europe will be June 29-30 and Pharma CI Europe will be July 1-2. You’re welcome to attend as much or as little of this 4-day extravaganza as you’d like. We have a feeling you won’t want to miss one moment.
Why We’re Excited:
In the past, we’ve had many people ask about attending both events, but due to travel constraints and such, it was never possible. Now it is possible and we are thrilled to welcome both familiar and new faces to these conferences.
How Pharma CI Makes a Better Virtual Event for You:
– Fast-paced presentations, panels, and round tables
– Elite speaking faculty
– Many ways to engage LIVE via interactive round tables, Q&As after ALL sessions, exhibitor demos, live streams, etc.
– Energizing breaks between sessions
– You won’t miss a thing: all sessions will be available on-demand post-conference
– Every attendee has a chance to win fun prizes, like gift cards and more
Register today and save your front row seat to this once in a lifetime collaboration!